Ecologically-friendly mattresses, beds and bedding is the general idea of the “ECO” in ECO Sleep Solutions. The other meaning of “ECO” is the acronym for “Emerald City Organic” because Eugene, Oregon is known as the Emerald City.
When you shop at the ECO Sleep Solutions bedding boutique in Eugene, Oregon, you can expect the following:
- To be assisted by the owners who are very friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about their business.
- To discover and experience mattresses that are organic, long-lived and available in various comfort levels
- To be able to touch and try-out bedding that is organic if possible, and natural fiber at the very least
- Be assured that the bedding is free of man-made chemicals, especially chemical flame retardants
- That you will find only bed frames of solid wood with non-toxic finishes
- To find a surprising gallery of beautiful arts and crafts by five renown Eugene artists
Our Regular Hours of Operation
Our Contact Information:
25 E. 8th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401
Meet Jim and Donna Byrd
Jim and Donna have a wide-array of knowledge, skills and abilities that they can use to help you find the right mattress.
Founder and President
Donna Byrd is the President and a founding member of Emerald City Organic Sleep Solutions, Inc. Donna has an extensive business background, including working for the awesome mattress company, Savvy Rest.
Donna's vision helped create the business concept for ECO Sleep Solutions and as President she continues to shape its destiny. She also is the interior designer of the company's boutique-like showroom in downtown Eugene, Oregon. Donna takes credit for the beautiful product mix and inventory control. She is also responsible for most customer contact responsibilities. And she deftly handles the logistics of product deliveries and shipments.
Along with Jim, her husband and business partner, she is the one who will greet you as you come into their beautiful store.